PatrolEyes WiFi Pro 1080P HD GPS Infrared Police Body Camera
The PatrolEyes DV10-PRO WiFi GPS police body camera is a high-definition video recorder built specifically for law enforcement with high quality true 1080P HD video. With its 140° wide angle lens and 64GB of storage, it can capture everything that happens for up to 12 hours in 1080p! With the press of a single button, recording can start even when the camera is turned off, and with an automatic infrared sensor nothing will be missed, day or night. The built in WiFi function allows you to review videos, photos or audio recordings in the field, all from your smart phone! The DV10-PRO has a very durable housing along with a waterproof and dust rating of IP67, ensuring you will have no issue should inclement weather strike. The DV10-PRO also comes with built-in GPS that will embed the coordinates onto each video file. Along with EIS 6 axis image stabilization and AES256 file encryption, the DV10-PRO will exceed all of your expectations on video quality and security!
12 Hour Battery
Up to 12 hour battery life in 1080P!
One Touch Recording
While in standby mode or turned off, simply press the record button on the camera to start recording. LED indicators and audio alerts will notify you when recording has started or stopped.
True 1080P HD Video with WDR
With the ability to record in crystal clear 1080p video, this camera's wide angle view will record every detail. WDR (wide dynamic range) will optimize the quality & increase the level of detail in both bright and dark areas.
32 Megapixel CameraFeatures a 32MP camera with a burst shot option to take up to 30 photos at once. The built-in memory can store thousands of high quality images instantly. Snap pictures while the the camera is recording as well.
Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)Featuring 6 axis image stabilization allows you to achieve clear, steady images even when the camera is shaking.
Stamps GPS location on video files and can be viewed on maps with the included software
With AES256 file encryption, you can rest assure all of your camera files will stay safe!
The WiFi function allows a user to connect their smart phone to the cameras WiFi signal. This will allow a user to start/stop recordings remotely and also view saved files that are saved to the cameras memory.
Included Charging Station
The drop-in charging cradle allows you to charge camera and transfer data.
Large Storage Space
64GB of storage space built in!
Pre and Post Event Recording
Allows you to record videos for up to 2 minutes prior (720p/480p mode) to the point when you press record, so you never miss a moment.
Automatic night vision recording allows you to see up to 32ft in low light settings.
Password protected date and time stamp option on every video with officer ID that can't be tampered with.
When transferring videos the included files have their own unique device ID, log files, and video/photo files organized into folders so you can easily find the evidence you need.
Heavy Duty Casing
With a dust and waterproof rating of IP67 it will hold up to any and all weather conditions!
- Video Resolution Modes: 1920x1080p@30fps | 1280x720@30fps | 848X480@30fps
- Video Streaming Resolution: 720p@30fps | 480p@30fps | 320p@30fps
- USB Connection: USB type C (USB-C)
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Image Stabilization: Advanced 6 axis Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- File Encryption: AES256 encryption
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Battery: Built in 3200mAH lithium battery
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Field of View: 140°
- Night Vision: 850NM Auto infrared capable
- Night Vision Range: Up to 32ft with visible face detection
- Time and Date Stamp: Embedded on every video with user ID
- Burst Photo: Up to 30 photos taken at once
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Camera Weight: 141 grams
- Camera Dimensions: 81.5 x 58 x 23.7mm
- Video Storage:
- 1080P @ 30fps: 1 Hour = 5.2GB
- 720P @ 30fps: 1 Hour = 3.6GB
- 480P @ 30fps: 1 Hour = 1.8GB
- Battery Life:
- 1080P: up to 12 hours
- 720P: up to 13 hours
- 480P: up to 15 hours (11 hours with WiFi and GPS on)
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Camera Chipset: Ambarella A12
- USB cable
- Wall charger
- Car USB charger
- Drop-in charging cradle
- Metal body clip
- User manual
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- My camera will not connect to cam manager!
- Make sure both the green LED is on when the camera is connected to your computer and most importantly do not move any files out of the cam manager folder. If you would like to create a desktop shortcut, right click on cammanager.exe and select "Create shortcut". Then drag and drop the shortcut you just created to your desktop.
- Plug your camera into a wall charger and take note of the status of the blue light. If the blue light is solid but the camera still will not hold a charge, the battery will need to be replaced. If the blue light does not come on or starts to flicker or is constantly flickering, please contact us.
- You can view the files directly on the smartphone app through the camera's built-in WiFi, or you can view and download files through the Camera Management Software while connected to the PC via USB cable.
- Yes, while connected to PC, the LED lights can be turned off in the camera management software or you can press the stealth/photo button to enable this mode.
- High, medium and low are referring to the bitrate of the video. The higher the bitrate the higher the video quality. If you want to get the most battery life, setting the video quality to low will allow you to get up to 1 hour of extra battery life in certain modes.
Does audio record with the video in pre-event recording mode?
Yes, audio and video are both recorded while in this mode but audio can be disabled.
Do you have extended warranties available?
- Yes, the camera does come with a full 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects and we do offer 2-4 year warranty options as well. Please contact us for pricing.
How do I update the camera's firmware?
- Download the firmware from the link below and extract the .zip file. There will be two files, AmbaBootFW.bin and AmbaSysFW.bin. Connect the camera to your computer and log in to CamManager, and press "Open File Explorer". Now navigate to My PC and double click onto your camera that is now shown as a removable device. Drag and drop the 2 .bin files previously downloaded onto the camera. Disconnect the camera from your computer and turn the camera on. You will see the top LEDs flash for about 1 minute. Once the flashing has stopped, press the reset button. Your camera is now up to date.