Patroleyes Wireless Bluetooth Remote Activated Holster Sensor for DV10-PRO
Remotely activate your PatrolEyes DV10-PRO camera with this wireless remote that connects via bluetooth and can start or stop recording with the press of a button. A built-in sensor also allows the camera to automatically activate when the sensor is triggered without having to press a button. When attached to a holster, the sensor detects the weapon being unholstered, it then automatically activates the body camera. Note: A firmware update may be required for remote activation.
- Wireless bluetooth connectivity
- Hands free activation
- Sensor activation when weapon is unholstered
- Small, durable and lightweight
- Easily attaches to holster
- Dimensions: 1.96*0.86*0.39 inches
- Weight: 0.70 ounces
- Waterproof Performance: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 55 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 ~ 45 °C
- BLE SOC: nRF52832 Bluetooth 5.2
- Proximity Sensor: TI Metal proximity detection
- USB Port: Type C
- Battery Charging: <3 Hours
- POWER IC: TI: Power IC
- LED: Blue, white, green
- Battery: 65mAh
- Trigger Distance: 8mm
- Idle Mode: 12 weeks
- Broadcast Data Encryption: AES
- Operating System: Android; IOS
- PatrolEyes DV10-PRO body camera
Calibrating the PatrolEyes Bluetooth Holster Sensor
- 1. Download this .apk onto an android phone and launch the app.
- 2. Take the sensor out of the packaging and using the adhesive strip attach it to your holster over top the barrel of the firearm.
- 3. Remove your firearm from the holster and turn the sensor on.
- 4. Open the phone app and refresh to scan for new devices, you should see something show up starting with S1. That is your sensor, press "Connect" to connect to the holster.
- 5. With the firearm removed from the holster, press the "Calibrate" button on the app and press "Start". Once that is complete, insert your firearm into the holster and press "start" once again. Once completed, your sensor is now calibrated to your firearm and holster.