PatrolEyes IRIS 2K GPS Touch Screen WiFi Police Body Camera
The PatrolEyes IRIS body camera is a cutting edge tool for law enforcement, redefining the way officers capture critical moments in the field. With its impressive 2K HD video quality and frame rates up to 60FPS, it ensures every detail is crystal clear. The 140° wide angle lens and generous 128GB storage capacity enable up to 12 hours of recording, making sure nothing is missed. What sets the IRIS apart is its seamless operation, a single button press starts recording, even when the camera is off. The built in touchscreen allows for instant review of videos, photos, and audio recordings on-site. Its rugged build and IP65 waterproof rating ensure durability in the toughest conditions. The inclusion of H.265 video compression maximizes storage efficiency, while the built in GPS adds a valuable layer of location data. Security is paramount, with AES256 encryption and HTTPS secured network connectivity. The IRIS is the future of law enforcement technology, empowering officers to capture, store, and secure critical evidence with ease and precision.
2K High Definition
With the ability to record in crystal clear HD 2K video, this camera's wide angle view will record every detail
H.265 Video Compression
Half the file size of H.264 videos! Store more videos and save on storage and upload times
Easy to use and accessible interface
Pre and Post Event Recording
Allows you to record videos for up to 2 minutes prior (720p/480p mode) to the point when you press record, so you never miss a moment.
High Capacity Battery
Removable lithium-ion battery allows you to record up to 12 hours
1080P @ 60FPS
High speed frame rates to capture all the action in full HD
WiFi & Bluetooth
Connect a smart phone to start/stop recordings remotely and also view files that are saved to the camera’s memory.
Stamps GPS location on video files and can be viewed on maps with the included software
Included Charging Station
The drop-in charging station allows charging of camera and extra battery or data transfer
With a waterproof rating of IP65, your camera will be safe from any accidental spills or splashes
Large Storage Space
Comes with 128GB of storage so you can record hours of footage
Automatic night vision allows you to record up to 49ft in the dark
When transferring videos the included files have their own unique device ID, log files, and video/photo files organized into folders so you can easily find the evidence you need
Gives you the ability to protect your camera from unauthorized access by entering a unique 6 digit password
- Battery Life: 12hrs
- Video Resolution: 2K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@30/60fps, 480@30fps
- Video Format: .MP4
- Video Compression: H.265, H.264
- Photo Format: .JPEG
- Audio Format: .AAC
- Photo Resolution: 4, 8, 12, 16, 32, 40 mega pixels
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: Removable 2200mAH
- Recording Battery Life: 1440p = 5.5hrs,1080p = 8hrs, 720p = 10.5hrs, 480p = 12hrs
- Screen: 2” LCD
- Touch Panel: Capacitive
- Microphone: Built-in
- GPS: Built-in
- WiFi: Built-in
- Bluetooth: Built-in
- Flashlight: Built-in
- Interface: USB Type-C data transfer and charging
- Waterproof: IP65
- Field of View: 140°
- Night Vision: 2 built in 850NM IR LEDs
- Night Vision Range: Up to 49ft with visible face detection
- Password Protection: AES256 encryption
- Data Protection: Password required to view data when camera connected to PC
- Pre-record: Up to 2 minutes (depends on resolution)
- Post-record: Yes
- Digital Zoom: 10X
- Fast Forward and Rewind: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64X
- Loop Recording : Yes optional
- Power-on Auto Record: Yes optional
- File Tagging: Yes
- Protocol: RTSP, ONVIF
- Web Server Support: HTTP, HTTPS
- WIFI Security: Dynamic pin code authentication
- WIFI Mode: AP, STA, P2P
- Time and Date Stamp: Embedded on every video with user ID
- Working Temperature: -20~+55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40~+60°C
- Camera Weight: 4.58 ounces
- Camera Dimensions: 3.26x2.24x<1/li>
- Encryption: AES-256
- Camera Chipset: Ambarella A12
- Removable battery
- USB cable
- USB wall charger
- USB car charger
- Drop-in charging station
- Metal body clip
- User manual
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- What is the WiFi and the default password for my camera?
- Your WiFi name will start with PE_IRIS-XXXXXX and the password is 12345678
- Yes, the IRIS does have RTSP streaming available. The default URL is rtsp://CAMERAIP/live
Can the IRIS live stream to external websites?
- Please check or disable your antivirus software as that may be interfering with the connection of your device. Restart your PC and then close out of your antivirus and reconnect. Please also press down firmly on the camera if you are using a docking station to ensure it is connected. Once the device is connected you will hear a windows audio tone confirming that the device is now connected.
- Make sure both the green and blue LED are on when the camera is connected to your computer. If you see a red LED on that means your camera is recording and you will need to stop recording (by double pressing the record button) before the camera will be able to connect to cam manager.
- Plug your camera into a wall charger and take note of the status of the blue light. If the blue light is solid but the camera still will not hold a charge, the battery will need to be replaced. If the blue light does not come on or starts to flicker or is constantly flickering, please contact us.
- You can view the files directly on the smartphone app through the camera's built-in WiFi, or you can view and download files through the Camera Management Software while connected to the PC via USB cable.
- Yes, while connected to PC, the LED lights can be turned off in the camera management software or you can press the stealth/photo button to enable this mode.
- High, medium and low are referring to the bitrate of the video. The higher the bitrate the higher the video quality. If you want to get the most battery life, setting the video quality to low will allow you to get up to 1 hour of extra battery life in certain modes.
Does audio record with the video in pre-event recording mode?
Yes, audio and video are both recorded while in this mode but audio can be disabled.
Do you have extended warranties available?
- Yes, the camera does come with a full 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects and we do offer 2-4 year warranty options as well. Please contact us for pricing.