PatrolEyes WiFi HD Infrared Police Body Camera
The PatrolEyes SC-DV10 WiFi body camera is the lightest, most durable body worn camera built specifically for law enforcement. The PatrolEyes SC-DV10 features true HD recording that can automatically switch from day to night vision mode to capture everything. With its 140 degree wide angle lens and large storage capacity, it can capture hours of HD footage. The SC-DV10 has built in Wifi that allows you to change settings and review footage, directly from your smart phones app. The camera has a lightweight housing and is completely waterproof up to a depth of 3ft, making it safe for any accidental drops. It's built in watermarks are embedded with each file and cannot be tampered with.
8.5 Hour Battery
Up to 8.5 hour battery life
One Touch Recording
While in standby mode or turned off, simply press the record button on the camera to start recording. LED indicators and audio alerts will notify you when recording has started or stopped. These alerts can also be disabled if you need to be more discrete.
1296P Super HD Video with WDR
With the ability to record in crystal clear 1296p video, this camera's wide angle view will record every detail. WDR (wide dynamic range) will optimize the quality & increase the level of detail in both bright and dark areas.
32 Megapixel CameraFeatures a 32MP camera with a burst shot option of 3 or 5 photos, the built-in memory can store thousands of high quality images instantly. Snap pictures while the the camera is recording as well.
Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)Allows you to achieve clear, steady images even when the camera is shaking.
Included Charging Station
The drop-in charging cradle allows you to charge camera and transfer data.
Large Storage Space
32GB of storage space!
Pre and Post Event Recording
Allows you to record videos 30 seconds prior (in 1080p mode) to the point when you press record, so you never miss a moment.
Automatic night vision recording allows you to see up to 32ft in low light settings.
Password protected date and time stamp option on every video with officer ID that can't be tampered with.
When transferring videos the included files have their own unique device ID, log files, and video/photo files organized into folders so you can easily find the evidence you need.
Heavy Duty Casing
Drop proof up to 10 feet and waterproof up to 3 feet!
- Video Resolution Modes: 1920x1080p@30fps | 1280x720@60/30fps | 848X480@30/60fps
- Video Format: .MOV
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Image Stabilization: Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Storage Capacity: 32GB/64GB
- Battery: 3.7v 3200mAH battery
- Field of View: 140°
- Night Vision: Auto infrared capable
- Night Vision Range: Up to 32ft with visible face detection
- Motion Detection Capable: No
- Waterproof: Up to 3ft depth
- Time and Date Stamp: Embedded on every video with user ID
- Burst Photo: 1, 3, or 5 photos at once
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Camera Weight: 4.58oz
- Camera Dimensions: 3.03x2.2x.87 inches
- Video Storage:
- 1080P @ 30fps: 1 Hour = 4.3GB
- 720P @ 30/60fps: 1 Hour = 3.7GB
- 480 @ 30/60fps: 1 Hour = 2.3GB
- Battery Life:
- 1080p: 7 hours
- 720p: 8.5 hours
- 480p: 10 hours
- IP Rating: IP65
- Camera Chipset: Ambarella A7
- Windows 7-10. Windows 11 customers please see our FAQ page. (will not work with Apple/MAC computers)
- USB cable
- Wall charger
- Car USB charger
- Drop-in charging cradle
- Metal body clip
- User manual
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Battery Life||8.5 hours|
|Charge Time||180 minutes|
|Charging Dock||Yes data|
|Night Vision Range||30ft|
|Pre/post Event Recording||Yes|
|Time and Date Stamp||Yes|
- Download the phone app directly from our site on your phone from the following link LinkinEyes App
- Go to your phone's file manager (or the downloads section in the web browser of your phone) and tap on the .apk to install it. You will most likely be prompted about installing from an unknown source. You should then be prompted to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Go back to the apk and tap to install and it should now proceed with the installation. If you would like, you can then disable the option to install from unknown sources as that will not interfere with the app once installed.
- I get this error when I try to run CamManager "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"
Installing the phone app manually for Android devices:
- Please go to the following link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685. Once there select your language and press Download. You will then have a window where you can select two different files. Tick both files and select download. You should now see a pop up to save the two files. Let the files download and once complete run both files one after another. After both files have installed reboot your PC and try to run cam manager.
- Note: If during the install you might see an option to "Repair", select Repair. Otherwise keep everything defaulted while installing.
- If you have Windows 11, please view these instructions
- Make sure both the green and blue LED are on when the camera is connected to your computer. If you see a red LED on that means your camera is recording and you will need to stop recording (by double pressing the record button) before the camera will be able to connect to cam manager.
- Please check or disable your antivirus software as that may be interfering with the connection of your device. Restart your PC and then close out of your antivirus and reconnect. Please also press down firmly on the camera if you are using a docking station to ensure it is connected. Once the device is connected you will hear a windows audio tone confirming that the device is now connected.
- Plug your camera into a wall charger and take note of the status of the blue light. If the blue light is solid but the camera still will not hold a charge, the battery will need to be replaced. If the blue light does not come on or starts to flicker or is constantly flickering, please contact us.
- You can view the files directly on the smartphone app through the camera's built-in WiFi, or you can view and download files through the Camera Management Software while connected to the PC via USB cable.
- Yes, while connected to PC, the LED lights can be turned off in the camera management software.
- High, medium and low are referring to the bitrate of the video. The higher the bitrate the higher the video quality. If you want to get the most battery life, setting the video quality to low will allow you to get up to 1 hour of extra battery life in certain modes.
Does audio record with the video in pre-event recording mode?
Yes, audio and video are both recorded while in this mode but audio can be disabled.
Do you have extended warranties available?
- Yes, the camera does come with a full 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects and we do offer 2-4 year warranty options as well. Please contact us for pricing.