PatrolEyes Ultra 1296P Police Body Camera 64GB
The PatrolEyes HD Ultra is the most advanced body worn camera built specifically for law enforcement. The PatrolEyes HD Ultra features super wide 170 degree FOV. With its super wide angle lens and 64GB of storage, it can capture hours of footage. With the press of a single button, recording can start even when the camera is turned off. The PatrolEyes HD Ultra has a built in high capacity battery for up to 8 hours of recording. The built in LCD allows you to review videos, photos or audio recordings in the field. The PatrolEyes HD Ultra has 2 indicators (LED light and sound) to confirm start/stop of recordings and has built in watermarks that cannot be tampered with.
One Touch Recording
While in standby mode or turned off, simply turn the camera on and it will automatically turn on and start recording. LED indicators and audio alerts (can be disabled) will notify you when recording has started or stopped.
1296p High Definition
The SC-DV7 allows you to record in up to 1296p HD, as well as 1080p in up to 45fps and 720p in up to 60fps. Paired with the camera's wide angle view, you will capture every detail.
Extended Battery Life
Record for 6.5 hours in full 1080p resolution on a single charge!
32 Megapixel Camera
Features a 32MP camera with a burst shot option of 5, 10, or 20 photos, the built-in memory can store thousands of high quality images instantly. Snap pictures while the the camera is recording as well.
Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
Allows you to achieve clear, steady images even when the camera is shaking.
Pre and Post Event Recording
Allows you to record videos up to 1.5 minutes prior or 10 seconds after the point when you press record, so you never miss a moment. Note: Pre-record time is dependent on resolution. The higher the resolution the lower the pre-record time is.
Motion Detection Recording
Allows for recording whenever the camera detects motion so you never miss the action.
Multiple Night Vision Options
Built in infrared LEDs can turn on or off automatically whenever the light is too low. Record up to 30 feet in pitch black with the infrareds activated, or disable them for covert low light recording while still in night vision mode.
Wireless Remote Control
Allows for recording audio and video or taking photos without ever needing to touch the camera. Remote has 3 easy to use buttons and a key ring for easy mounting to your belt or keys.
Included Charging Station
The drop-in charging station allows for easy charging of the camera.
Date and time stamp option on every video with officer ID, which can't be tampered with. Can also be password protected.
When transferring videos the included files have their own unique device ID, log files, and video/photo files organized into folders so you can easily find the evidence you need!
Heavy Duty Casing
Waterproof up to 3 feet and drop proof up to 6 feet!
Multiple Firmware Options
Allows you to manage your camera in multiple modes -- choose between our password protected version or non-password protected version firmware.
- Storage: 64GB
- Video Format: H.264 MPEG-4 (.mp4)
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Image Stabilization: Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Infrared: automatic; extends visibility up to 30 meters
- Field of View: 170° (wide angle)
- Drop Resistance: 6 feet
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Battery Standby Time: 12 hours
- Weatherproof: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -40-60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-55°C
- Battery Capacity: 2650mAh
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Chipset: Ambarella A7
- Sensor: 5MP CMOS
- Display: 2.5 in. TFT LCD
- Photo Bursts: 1/5/10/20 photos
- Stamp: optional; date, time, police ID
- Motion Detection: auto / manual
- Pre-Recording Time: ~1 minute
- Post-Recording Time: ~10 seconds
- Dimensions: 3.03x2.20x1.10 inches
- Weight: 5.64oz
- Photo Resolution:
- 32M (7552x4248 16:9)
- 30M (6400x4800 4:3)
- 23M (6400x3600 16:9)
- 20M (5120x3840 4:3)
- 18.5M (4976x3732 4:3)
- 16M (5376x3024 16:9)
- 4M (2688x1512 16:9)
- Video Resolution:
- 2560×1080 (30fps 21:9)
- 2304×1296 (30fps 16:9)
- 1920×1080 (30fps 16:9)
- 1920×1080 (45fps 16:9)
- 1280×720 (60fps 16:9)
- 1280×720 (30fps 16:9)
- 848×480 (30fps 16:9)
- Recording Time (IRs off):
- 1080p: 6.5 hours
- 720p: 7.25 hours
- 480p: 8 hours
- Video Storage:
- 1080p: 1 hour = 3GB
- 720p: 1 hour = 1.6GB
- 480p: 1 hour = 1.1GB
- Metal swivel body camera clip
- Long plastic swivel body camera clip
- Wireless remote control
- Drop-in charging station
- USB cable
- USB wall charger
- USB car charger
- 1 year warranty (new only) (90 warranty for refurbished version)
|Night Vision Range
|Pre/post Event Recording
|Time and Date Stamp
- I've reset my device and my camera will still not connect to my PC.
- Please check or disable your antivirus software as that may be interfering with the connection of your device. Restart your PC and then close out of your antivirus and reconnect. Please also press down firmly on the camera if you are using a docking station to ensure it is connected. Once the device is connected you will hear a windows audio tone confirming that the device is now connected.
- My video appears to have a pink tint to it during daytime videos, what can I do to fix it?
- The pink tint on videos or your LCD viewer means the IR filter has been activated for night time mode and there is not enough light present. The easiest way to get it to switch back to daytime, when set to auto, is to hold it up to a light or towards a window if indoors. You should hear the IR filter move and hear a switch sound when it moves back and forth. If you want it to go back in to night time mode, you can simply cover up the light sensor with your hand and it will switch back into night mode. You can also set the IR filter to manual mode.
- I've installed the body cam software but my camera is not being recognized!
- You must disable driver signature verification before you install the program. You will need to uninstall the program and reinstall it with driver signature verification disabled.
- My camera says card full! How do I format my card?
- If you are on windows, plug your camera into your PC and navigate to "My Computer" or "This PC". You should see your body camera's assigned drive letter. Usually D, E, or F. Depending on how many devices are connected to your computer. Right click on the drive letter assigned to your body camera and select "Format" towards the bottom. Another window will pop up showing you the settings available to format your device. Make sure the "File System" is set to fat32 if your camera is a 32GB model or smaller or exFAT if your camera is 64GB or larger. Enable "Quick Format" and then press "Start". Your device is now formatted.
- What is the difference between software mode and password mode in the cameras menu system?
- USB Mode: The password mode allows you to transfer files directly to your PC via USB, when the devices password is entered.
- Software Mode: The software mode allows you to lock down all the advanced functions of the camera except for recording videos, taking photos or audio files by the end user. Ideal for departments that do not want the end user to change camera settings.
- How do I view the files I have recorded?
- You can view the files directly on the device, using the HDMI to view on a TV or transferring the files via USB to a PC. Note: If your camera is in police software mode you will have to use the police software.
- What is the difference between high, medium and low in the video quality menu option?
- High, medium and low are referring to the bitrate of the video. The higher the bitrate the higher the video quality. If you want to get the most battery life, setting the video quality to low will allow you to get up to 1 hour of extra battery life in certain modes.
Can I enable night vision mode without the infrared LED's glowing red for stealth operations?
Yes, with our latest firmware you now have this option. In night vision mode, the cameras lens infrared filter is removed which allows more light to pass thru which enables the camera to be 3-4X better than in day mode in low light conditions.
Does audio record with the video in pre-event recording mode?
Yes, audio and video are both recorded while in this mode.
I can't get the remote to work with the camera!
Hold down the photo button on the remote and press the power button on the camera. This will manually pair the remote to the camera if it is not working.