Wall Power Charger Recorder DVR (Motion + Time Stamp)
The PV-AC20 Wall Power Charger DVR looks like your everyday AC adapter, but it's actually a high-grade covert camera with a built in DVR and motion activation!
Operation is easy! Simply insert the SD card, plug it into an electrical outlet, and the PV-AC20 will start recording as soon as motion is detected. Since this covert camera runs off AC power, no batteries are necessary! The mini camera is located towards the bottom of the label centered right between the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
- Looks exactly like a normal AC adapter
- Built in DVR and camera
- Powered by AC outlet - no batteries needed!
- Amazing 720x480 resolution @ 30fps
- Takes up to a 16GB SD card
- 1 hour per GB recording
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CCD camera lens
- Resolution: 720x480 NTSC
- Focal Lens: 4.3mm
- Angle of View: 78 degrees
- Min LUX: 0.5LUX @ F2.0
- Recording Resolution: 720x480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: MPEG 4 AVI
- Recording Mode: Auto / Motion Detection / Over Write
- Time Date Stamp: Yes
- Memory Type: SD card
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Size: 2.51" x 2.04" x 1.96"
- Weight: 3.8oz
- AC adapter DVR
- Removable dummy power cord
- IR remote control
- USB cable
- AV out cable
- 4GB micro SD card with SD card adapter
- PV-AC20 Manual