Teye ADR3000 Dual Dash Camera GPS (Google Maps)
The T-Eye ADR3000 Automated Driving Recorder is an intelligent video recording system, using 2 state of the art CMOS based 170 degree solid state video systems offering a combined 313 degree recordable viewing range.
It offers GPS enhanced video recording and is capable of detecting a collision and sudden acceleration or braking conditions using a 3 axis accelerometer. It records compressed MPEG4 video data at an amazing 16 frames per second at full VGA resolution of 640 x 480. The GPS system continually logs vehicle speed, trajectory and location co-ordinates.
Includes Windows PC software to view GPS data and video files simultaneously. Great for race car drivers, rally cars, police and security services, rental car monitoring, taxi driver security, truck fleet monitoring, accident investigation, public transportation vehicles, keeping tabs on your kids when they drive your car or just for fun!
The recorder provides 1, 2 or 3 minute footage before an event or accident, and 1 minutes afterwards. Now with real time Google Maps correlation and IR internal camera.
The Teye drive recorder is used to record video and audio data in a continuous first in first out loop fashion. If the vehicle is involved in an accident such as a collision, impact and sudden acceleration, related incident, this data is marked and stored onto the SD card. One may thereafter analyze the data to find its root cause by playing back the scenes of interest and where acceleration, vehicle speed, direction, and location are available for review.
View the Teye demo video via YouTube
Click here to download the newest ADR3000 firmware version 2.75
Download the video viewer
View the Teye ADR3000 manual
- Driver training and education, plus debriefing of driver training
- Public transport safety, taxi, buses, trucks, trains etc
- Police and security services
- Fleet management
- Occupational health and safety monitoring
- Keeping an eye on children that drive your car
- Management and minimization of risk and insurance costs
- Race, rally and drag cars etc
- Now includes Google Map real time correlation to your videos
- Fight an incorrect speeding fine with full video and GPS based evidence
- Continuous recording: The video and audio data from the front and interior views is continuously recorded while power on. When the capacity of the SD card has been reached, the older files are overwritten by the latest file.
- Pre and post event recording: When impact or unusual acceleration or deceleration is detected by the built-in G-Sensor and has exceeded the preset limit or one activates the emergency record button, the recorded video data is locked-in and is erased only by an authorized party. Event data records 1 minute before and 1mintes after. (User may set pre-event time 1 minute, 2 minutes or 3 minutes). Stored event recording data in SD card will not be erased unless user cancels the event (in-car), or the files are erased by the person reviewing the SD card.
- Night View Recording with Infra-Red Light: The included IR (Infra-Red) Light module with adjustment used this invisible light source to assist in recording nighttime views from the interior facing camera.
- Playback of video/audio data: The recorded data can be played back using the provided playback software which is found on the SD card. The record resolution is 640x480. Maximum 20 frames per second for each channels. (Max 20 fps @ VGA)
- Data Analysis: The recorded data can be easily analyzed for speed, vehicle location and direction of travel including impact by using the Teye player that is found on conveniently on the supplied SD card.
- Validate that driving procedures have been adhered to: System records the last hour of road traffic and abnormal acceleration, or deceleration.
- Save video of unusual driving habits: Internal accelerometer marks the last minute before the rapid change in driving pattern and continues to record for another minute after the incident detection.
- Record speed and position: Built-in GPS marks location as well as vehicle speed video.
- Mark any driver noticed events: Manual push button allows drivers to record 1 minute before button activation after of any observed incidents that need to be flagged or saved for review.
- Easy to install & easy to operate: Even parents of young drivers can review driving habits.
- T-Eye Automated Driving Recorder
- Infrared adapter
- Remote control
- Windshield cradle mount
- 10ft car charger cable
- User manual / CD
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Optical Format: 1/4"
- Pixel Size: 6 x 6 (Micro Metre)
- S/N Ratio: 50dB
- Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Lens Angle: 170 degrees inside - 143 degrees outside
- Compression type: M-JPEG
- Recording Size: VGA (640*480)
- Frame rate: Max 16 frames /sec @VGA
- G-Sensor: 3-axis, collision, brake, acceleration detection
- Audio recording: Built in Microphone
- Recording time: Max 64 min with 2GB SD card provided.
- Storage device:Device can support up to 32GB card
- GPS: Built in GPS Module with Camera Detector System
- Operating temperature (Celsius): -20 - 70
- Power: DC 8V - 36V Car Power
- CPU ARM: (OS: Linux, Flash: 8MB, SDRAM: 32MB)
- Software Viewer Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7