Mini Gadgets AC USB Wall Outlet 4K Covert WiFi Hidden Camera
Please note: this item is intended to be hard wired. The wall plug pictured above is for testing purposes only. Eaton is a registered trademark. StuntCams LLC is not affiliated with Eaton in anyway.
This functional wall outlet is a 4K live streaming camera! Simply replace any wall receptacle in your home to capture endless surveillance video with continuous power. Easily setup through the wireless app and access settings including record scheduling, motion detection, timestamp, mobile alerts and more. This unit can be used as a wireless DVR and also accepts microSD memory up to 128GB. There is an additional functional USB charging port built into the outlet for devices.
- 4K video resolution
- Designed to replace any wall receptacle in your home
- Can be used as DVR or paired with WiFi devices
- Live view via WiFi from your smartphone
- Live stream up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Access settings, stream and playback via wireless app
- Can be used in low light
- Multiple recording modes including motion detection
- Up to 128GB microSD storage
- Recording Resolution: 720P
- Streaming Resolution: 1080P, 720P
- Recording Modes: Off, 24/7, motion detection and scheduled times
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: 2.4 GHz
- Power: Hardwired
- FOV: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Phone compatibility: Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Video Format: .AVI
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.5" x 4.5"
- 128GB MicroSD Card
- Android 6 and up
- Apple iOS 8 and up
Please note the following:
- BB4KWiFi units require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream or receive motion alerts.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This is NOT a GFCI outlet.