Backbone Ribcage Modified INSTA360 ONE R 5.3K Camera
Note: This is a special order Item that is built to order; current lead time 4-6 business days.
Important: Modified Insta360 ONE R camera modules are not waterproof after conversion. MFT mount supports manual lenses only.
Take full advantage of all the killer resolutions, frame rates and features of the Insta360 ONE R 1″ camera module with your own choice of lens! Transform your 1″ module into a Back-Bone Interchanger! You can use any manual MFT lens as well as vintage Bolex film lenses or any of the thousands of C-Mount lenses that have been developed over the past 100 years. Because C-Mount is an industry standard mount for machine vision, medical and scientific imaging equipment, you can also connect the camera directly to microscopes, telescopes and a wide variety of other devices. Mount just about any popular lens type like Canon or Nikon using readily available MFT or C-Mount adapters! The removable IR cut filter means you can image in ‘full spectrum’ from the edge of UV up to NIR and Infrared. You can also get custom filters such as cold mirrors for blocking all visible light or ND filters to adjust your exposure. Unlock new and stronger mounting options for your modified module with the included aluminum tripod mount with 3x standard 1/4″ tripod mounting points.
Note: MFT lenses must have manual focus, iris and zoom functions as there is no electrical connection to the lens. 16mm or 1″ format C-Mount lenses are recommended for best results. 2/3″ or 1/2″ format lenses may vignette.
- Shoot up to 5.3K/30 with your own choice of lens
- Included tripod mounting bracket with 3x mounting points
- Add killer features like manual focus, zoom and cinematic depth of field
- MFT & C-Mount lens mounts included
- Connect most popular lens types with optional adapters
- Use with microscopes, telescopes and more!
- Modified INSTA360 5.3K Module Camera
- MFT mount
- Dedicated C-Mount
- Aluminum tripod mounting bracket with 3x 1/4″ mounting points
- IR-Cut filter