This is the new UOvision UM562 wireless camera by HCO. This camera is packed full of all the features one could want in a trail camera: 8mp images, high resolution video with sound, time lapse, fast triggering, a built-in viewer and 12AA battery capacity for the longest life possible! The MMS feature is where this camera really shines. The external antenna gives you the ability to receive a cell signal where other MMS cameras can't and the quick setup is simple and very user friendly. It sends 640x480 pictures to your cell phone or email so you can see the details you need for scouting or security purposes. You can also program up to 4 emails and 4 phone numbers into the camera to send images to friends and family.
The UM562 allows for scent-free, real-time scouting of your hunting area with the reliability and performance you expect. The Uway UM562 is a top-of-the-line scouting and surveillance tool that is a must for every outdoorsman or security professional. The UM562 sends you photos anywhere in the world! All you need is an activated SIM card. It supports MMS/SMS/E-Mail via GSM Network. It works with wireless carriers such as AT&T or TMobile. For unlimited image sending plans, the price can go as low as $10.00 per month! (depending on the existing wireless plan)
View our trail camera MMS FAQs
- 8MP high quality photos
- Fast trigger speed (1s)
- Time Lapse function (motion trigger and timer trigger)
- 640x480 and 320x240 MMS resolution
- Built-in 2” true-color TFT display for camera setting & picture preview
- Transmit pictures via cellular network (message or email)
- Text or call notification via cellular network
- Easy setup with user-friendly interface
- Built-in color display for camera setting and picture view
- Sound recording
- Supports up to 16GB SD card
- 40 high-output IR LEDs
- Ultra low stand-by power consumption
- Work with external power source
- Access control (password protection)
- Photo Quality: 8MP
- GSM Cellular Network (MMS or Email)
- Lens: F=3.0mm
- FOV (Field of View): 52°
- Auto IR-Cut-Remove (Night): Dead Silent
- IR-Flash: 50+ ft
- Built-in Color LCD Display Screen: 2.0"
- Sound Recording
- External Memory: SD card up to 8GB
- Image Stamp: Date/Time/Temperature/Moon phase
- Video Resolution: 640x480 (Default, 16FPS), 320x240 (20FPS)
- PIR Lens: Multi Zone
- PIR sensitivity: Adjustable (High / Normal / Low)
- IR Bulbs: 40 Long Range IR Emitters
- Trigger Speed: 1.0 sec
- Delay: 1s – 60m Programmable
- Capture Mode: 1~3 Programmable
- Video Length: 1-60s Programmable
- Power Supply: 12xAA (Recommended), 4 or 8 AA (Emergency), 6V DC
- Stand-by Current: < 0.25mA (<6mAh/Day)
- Ports & Jacks: USB Jack, SD Card Slot, 6V DC Jack, Antenna Port
- Mounting: Strap, Cable Lock hole built into casing of camera
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Operation Temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- Operation Humidity: 5% - 95%
Setting Up Your Camera
The UM562 must be programmed to your wireless provider's protocol prior to use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Compared to other wireless cameras, the UM562 is probably the easiest one to set up and has a very user-friendly interface. Here are the instructions on how to program the wireless setting on your camera correctly. Please click the image below to see the set up interface.
- Insert a SD card and a SIM card into the camera.
- Switch the camera to SETUP position, and press MENU.
- Go to the MENU GSM Download Tool.
- Press OK to download the GSMSETUP.ZIP into the SD card.
- Remove the SD card from the camera and put in the computer.
- A window will open with a file labeled GSM SETUP.exe in it.
- Right click on the file and click on Extract Here (uncompressing software is needed on your computer).
- A window will open with the GSM SETUP.
- Please refer to the Quick Start Manual for the information regarding how to fill out the blanks.