This item has been discontinued. Please view our inventory for the replacement item.
Introducing the PV-1000, the world's most advanced portable DVR! The PV-1000 is identical to the PV800, however with increased recording resolution. This "law enforcement grade" professional unit features time/date overlay, advanced motion activation, super high resolution mode (1024 x 960), and the only portable DVR with a watermarked frame indication in each frame, resulting in tamper proof video files providing solid evidence for law enforcement applications. Built in 160Gb hard drive and SD card slot supporting up to 32Gb SD card. All metal brushed cast aluminum black case offers maximum durability.
High resolution DVR (1024 x 960) with picture and time/date stamp optional - Use the remote to power the camera! PV-1000 Remote:
Plug this remote in to the control function to turn this unit on/off and to start/stop recording. A simple switch allows you to operate the unit while keeping it safely tucked away. Two LEDs will tell you the status of the recorder. Using the remote will also allow you to power the 12V camera without any unnecessary battery packs!
- Display: 3.5" color TFT-LCD
- 65 minutes per 1GB SD card
- 160Gb HDD and SD card slot support up to 32Gb
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Dual A/V Input: both 2.5 mm and 3.5mm AV input jacks
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- DC 5V Output at 2.5 mm AV Input Jack / DC 12V Output at 3.5mm AV Input Jack
- Battery Type: Quick Swap 3.7 V/ 1.8 Amp Lithium
- Battery Life: 3 hours (including External CCD Power)
- Photo Recording: Yes
- DC 3.7V/Lithium Battery
- DC 5V Charger
- Carrying Case
- USB & AV Output Cable
- Camera Input / Output Cable
- IR Remote Control
PV1000 User Manual